Paraffin Foot Mask
An intensive treatment mask is a good spa alternative that leaves your feet moisturized and nourished. One step foot mask to provide abundant nutrients to your feet.
Containing paraffin and urea, it provides moisture and nutrients to your dry skin. Sock type envelope the whole foot, so control the foot and healthy toenail. This concentrated hydrating formula delivers extra-rich emollients deep into the dermal layers. It exfoliates dead cells, eliminating calluses.
- Nourishing and moisturizing: paraffin, urea, shea butter extracts makes this 2 in 1 treatment perfect for improving skin elasticity and leaving your feet moisturized.
- Exfoliating: urea extract helps to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Foot fatigue treatment: corn mint and ginseng extract helps to relax foot tension and treat foot fatigue.
How to use
- After washing your feet, open the pouch and take out all-in-one foot mask. Wear the socks and seal them up. Wear the sock with erh "R" and "L" sticker on the corresponding foot. Wrap the mask tightly around the ankles.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the foot mask. Gently pat the remaining essence until it fully absorbs.
Considering the skin's 4 week turnover term, it is most effective to use the mask 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks.
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Urea, Rubus Ideaeus (Raspberry) fruit Extract, Mentha Arvensis Extract, Acacia Senegal, beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Tro Methamine, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Menthol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-6, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.