Hair Sheep Steam Pack
This steam hair mask is effective for the deep conditioning of your hair damage and worn out by perm and dyeing. Simply put on the hair treatment cap to enjoy shiny hair.
Goat milk is known for having a greater amount of protein than milk and hydrolyzed collagen makes the hair softer. The steaming process will open the hair cuticles and increases protein absorption.
This mask is
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Deep conditioning agent
- Goat milk: softens hair texture
How to use
- After applying shampoo, gently dry and gather all hair up at the top of the head. Put on the hair mask cap, making sure all the hair is covered.
- Remove the paperback of the sticker, and fix it to tighten up the cap around the head.
- Gently massage all over your hair for better absorption of nutrients. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and remove cap.
- Rinse thoroughly, dry, and enjoy shiny and smooth hair!
Ingredients: Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Steatrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Goat Milk Extract (3000 ppm), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Magnesium Nitrate, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Betaine, Allantoin, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Laureth-23, Laureth-3, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Milk Protein Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silk Extract, Silk Amino Acid, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.